Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Train Tracks and Star Wars

Hello, well I have not got out out of my house since Monday. I was REALLY bord, so I decided to build a train track. I had two tunnels and 11 trains. I also had an animal scenery. It was H-U-G-E... HUGE!!! About 2 hours later my brother, Cade had a tantrum and messed it up. I was so mad.!.! I forgot if I talked about Star Wars last time. Anyways my dad got me to start watching Star Wars, it is AWESOME!!!!


                                                                                                          Love
                                                                                                                 Macy

3 comments:

  1. I know you love your Mom's taco salad. Please tell us how to make it because it is probably healthy too!

    ReplyDelete

Cade's Birthday!!

 All week I have been doing this camp called cake boss. I learned a lot! Cade's birthday was yesterday and I got to make his cake and my...