Monday, December 26, 2011

My Christmas Gift!

  Hello , I know i blogged yesterday but , i am bored. So as you know, yesterday was Christmas. I thought that I  could tell you what I got. Well my favorite was i got a MacBook AIR from my parents. I also got some clothes from them to. I also got a mini stapler that's zebra print, color printer, candy, 3 pairs of gloves , cute cup, rain bootes ,sharpies , glitter, from santa. A romote control helicopter from my granny. A shirt , books , necklace, all from my other granny , that we call hehaw. A game and duct tape from my cousin. And a blanket from my aunt. WO, I got a lot. Happy New Year!!!    



                                                                                                             Love,

                                                                                                                   Macy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cade's Birthday!!

 All week I have been doing this camp called cake boss. I learned a lot! Cade's birthday was yesterday and I got to make his cake and my...