Wednesday, March 14, 2012

My Breakfast Menu!!!!!

Hey, what is your favorite meal of the day? Mine is BREAKFAST!!!! I love it because I usually get to cook it. So this Saturday I cooked breakfast for my family. I made a fruit bowl, omelets, biscuits,and bacon.  You can learn how to make the omelet on a previous blog. For the biscuits, get your favorite brand of biscuits and fix them. Bacon, get tour favorite, but cook it in the oven. Get a pan with edges up so the grease doesn't fall out. Put the bacon on the pan, put don't let the bacon touch. Set the oven on 350*. Bake until crispy. Fruit bowl, do the same. Get all your favorite fruit and cut it up. Put on a toothpick. Enjoy!!

                                                                                                  Fabulous Macy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cade's Birthday!!

 All week I have been doing this camp called cake boss. I learned a lot! Cade's birthday was yesterday and I got to make his cake and my...