Sunday, January 22, 2012

Omelets and Things.......

Hey, Well first I want to talk about omelets. You've had an omelet, right? Anyways,  I have made a masterpiece!!!!!!!!! It is called.. MACY'S INCREDIBLE OMELET! First you get how ever many eggs you want. Crack them in a bowl. Add 1-2 capfuls of half and half cream. Scramble. Pour the eggs in a warm, greased skillet. Cut up some onions and peppers then put those in. Add some cheese. If you want to, you can add sausage or meat. Cook at 3 or a little below that (low to medium heat). Make sure you cook ALL the way. Fold over when done.You need to cook it about 10-15 minutes. Add salt and pepper. ENJOY!!! So now you know how to make my omelet. Anyways guess what my mom ordered me? A mohawk wig!! She ordered it for me because I didn't sell enough  City Saver books, and if you sell 5 the first week you get a mohawk wig, but I didn't. :(.  I'm hungry. Bye!!

                                                                                                                        Macy


No comments:

Post a Comment

Cade's Birthday!!

 All week I have been doing this camp called cake boss. I learned a lot! Cade's birthday was yesterday and I got to make his cake and my...