Saturday, June 9, 2012

Lots of Food!

Hey, sorry I haven't blogged in a long time! Okay, so I have a lot to talk about. First, I am so excited because I made all stars!! Next tommarow is my sisters birthday! She will be 12. Also me, my mom, my brother, aunt , and 2 of my couisons went to a produce booth were they had all kinds of foods. ( mostly produce). So we bought these very good and very healthy peas. Here's a picture...........................................
Also I made these very good rocky road cookies that I found on mind your bees and trees. They were great. She did a great job with the cookies. Next, I was asked to make cupcakes for a birthday party. I have to ask my mom how to make them so I will blog to night.


                                                                                                               Love, Macy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cade's Birthday!!

 All week I have been doing this camp called cake boss. I learned a lot! Cade's birthday was yesterday and I got to make his cake and my...